1. Fold your A5 size card in half. I use a bone folder to score the line and then to press the fold so that it has a neat sharp fold line.
2. Cut your background coordinating card stock to fit the front of the card. I have cut it 5mm narrower and shorter than the base card so that I have a white border showing. I used a scrap piece I had in my scrap pack but you could use any colour you wish from our range of cardstock. The beauty of the silver seals is that they go with any colour cardstock.
3. I used a heart embossing folder to embose the background card but the swiss dots folder looks equally as nice.
4. Adhere the background cardstock to the front of your base card.
5. Press one of the flute cardstock seals onto black cardstock and cut to suit to give a nice mat.
6. Add a piece of foam mounting tape to the back of your seal piece and add to the card.
7. Tie the ribbon as shown. I folded my wider piece of ribbon to look like a bow, held it together with a sewing pin while I tied the narrow ribbon around the centre. Remove the pin and adhere the bow to your card with a glue dot.
8. Cut out the sentiment and adhere to the card with a glue dot tucking the corner under the ribbon. I liked the sentiment hanging free on this card but you could adhere it all the way around with doublesided tape.
9. Cut a 10mm strip of the background cardstock the same length as your card, put this through the embossing folder and add to the inside edge of your card.
10. Personalise your card with a label showing the you made this card as a special gift to the recipient.