1. Choose your patterned and coordinating card stock. I used pieces from the La Creme' Mat Stack.
2. Adhere the base piece to your card, trimming off any excess once it is stuck down. I prefer to use double sided tape rather than glue. Save any excess to use for your strip as shown.
3. Using coordinating pieces of cardstock adhere the strips down your card as shown.
4. Cut the square from coordinating cardstock and attach buttons.
5. Find the middle point of your card down the strip and attach your first square using foam mounting tape to give dimension.
6. Measure equal distances between the top of the card and the middle of your square and attach your top square at the mid point. Do the same for the bottom square.
7. Print your message on to white computer paper as shown and adhere this to your piece of cardstock using double sided tape. Tucking the edge under each square.
A simple card made in less than 10 minutes.