1. Fold an A5 piece of card in half. Using a scoring tool is useful as this then gives you a neat line to fold on.
2. I used a piece of DCWV cardstock from one of my older mat stacks for the lace glitter edge. You could use any of the other mat stacks listed in the DCWV range on this site.
3. I used a piece of card stock from the La Creme' mat stack - spotted piece and a scrap from another piece from the same pack to mat the embossed Thank You.
4. Using my Cuttlebug I embossed the Sizzix Thank You on to my piece of card stock and then trimmed to the size I wanted.
5. I used Colourbox chalk inks to wipe across the embossing to lift it even more from the page and then also swiped the edges and corners with the same chalk ink.
6. I then matted the embossed piece with a piece of black patterened card stock using double sided tape and set this all aside.
7. I measured my piece of lace cardstock against the card and trimmed off the excess. You can choose to do this after your card is assembled if you wish - you would want to be using a guillotine rather than an edge trimmer to get a clean edge.
8. I then measured the piece of spotted cardstock I required allowing a small amount to slip under the lace piece. You can do it this way or have the two edges butting up against each other.
9. I adherred the two piece to the card using double sided tape. Trim any excess from the card at this point.
10. Punch two holes as shown in the Thank You embossed piece and push through the brads and flatten these on the back.
11. Adhere a piece of foam mounting tape to the back of this embossed piece and then adhere to the card where you wish.