1. I used the two pieces of card from the Mariposa DCWV mat stack left over from Mariposa Card 3 to make this card.
2. Lay the two piece of the left over card against your folded A5 card to decide how you want them to fit, then adhere these two pieces to the front of your card with double sided tape.
3. Use the strip left over from the Mariposa 3 card as a strip along the bottom of the inside of the card. Stick this down with double sided tape.
4. Trim off any excess from the front of the card.
5. Print the message onto vellum and using the invisible vellum adhesive adhere this to your card.
6. Using some coordinating ribbon from your scrap drawer or choose from the ribbons on this site, thread the ribbon through the buckle and secure with glue dots.
7. Adhere the buckle with a glue dot to the card where the two pieces join.
10. Add your personalised sticker to the back of your card.