1. I used one piece of the black flocked pattern from the La Creme DCWV Mat stack and one piece of the cream.
2. Cut the flocked piece through long ways by following the pattern down through the gap. It's obvious when you look at the piece.
3. Laying the two pieces out side by side with the cut through the middle, flip one around so that both now have their straight edge on the left.
4. Lay the pieces on two individual cards and then lay the cream piece beside one and determined where to cut this piece through just tucking it under the black flocking enough to hide the edge and mark with a pencil to remind yourself of the cutting line. Cut.
5. Tape the cream piece to each card after running one piece through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.
6. Tape the flocked pieces on top but leave a space to add the sentiments. You will find that the pieces are slightly longer than the card if you are using the NZ standard A5 size.Work our which piece you are happy to loose before sticking down.
7. Trim off the overhangs.
8. I typed the sentiments up on my computer and printed on vellum. Using my new Vellum adhesive which I haven't added to the site yet because I wanted to see if it worked as well as it was promoted - and it does, I pressed the sentiments in place.
9. I had the roses in my hobby draw and arranged these to suit my taste. I adherred these with glue dots after tying with a ribbon. You could use some of the paper flowers from this site or some of the bling.