1. I chose this pattern from the Mariposa DCWV Mat Stack.
2. Cut the piece to fit the card front.
3. Thread ribbon through the buckle and adhere to the buckle with glue dots. Then adhere the buckle to the card with a glue dot.
4. I printed the sentiment from my computer onto vellum using the Lucinda Calligraphy font.
5. I used a vellum adhesive to add my sentiment. After many years of hunting I have finally found a vellum adhesive that is invisible. I will add this to my site shortly.
6. Add your personalised tag to the back of your card.
The Mariposa Mat Stack makes card making easy. This card took less than 10 minutes to make.