1. I used two of the heart shapes from the mini book kit. One for the back cover and one for the front.
2. Trace around the cardstock choosing both plain and patterned and cut these out. You can add as many pages as you wish.
3. Line the pages up with one of the heart templates and punch the hole through the pages for the jump rings.
4. Peel off the blue protective cover on both sides of each piece. Put the book together. Insert the jump rings and close.
5. Either add your own photos or give as an album for the parents to add their own. I started this one but only put a few pages in so that the parents could add to it. Photos can go on both sides of the page.
6. Embellish the clear cover and the inner pages as you wish.
Two for the Price of One!
With this pack I made the Baby book and the Wedding mini book (see other projects). I used the acrylic as front and back covers. You could get four books from this pack by using the acrylic either for the front or back and making a firm cover for the opposite.