1. I used a plain card from one of my DCWV packs to emboss the back ground.
2. Using the Embossing Folder in my Cuttlebug I ran the folder and cardstock through.
2. I then adherred the embossed piece with Double sided tape to the background card after trimming it to fit my card. The USA sizing is different to what we use here and therefore I find that I have to adjust all my embossed backgrounds. It is simple enough to do.
3. I chose two colours of the paper flowers and played around with the look I wanted before putting these together with the gold brads.
4. I used Glue Dots to adhere the flowers to the embossed card.
5. You could easily add a tag to one of the flowers with a message on it, a strip message or even a layered message typed on vellum and adherred to some other background cardstock before adding it to the card.