|Instructions for this page.
1. I used the back of the page of Flower Girl (see Ideas Gallery) - Prince Charming.
2. I used the left over pieces from my second sheet of Prince Charming for the floral design under the title and also for the matt layer on the tag.
3. I matted the three photos in one piece of the Rose cardstock and adherred it slightly below the top of the page, leaving a narrow edging at each side and I didn't adherred the right hand side or lower edge until I had added the Rose strip and the floral piece.
4. I laid down my rose strip under the photo matt leaving a slight edge at the bottom.
5. I then added a piece of left over Prince Charming, floral side up.
6. I cut a scalloped tag with my Cricut machine and Design Studio using the Songbird cartridge and also cut a shadow. You could use either of the tags listed above in the product area.
7. I added my title once again using my Cricut Machine and welded the individual letters together. You could use either of the alphabet chipz listed above or choose something more in keeping with your projects from others in this product range - see Embellishments - Alphabets.
8. Finally I added the three pearls to coordinate with the pearls in the dress.