|Instructions for this layout
1. I used 2 sheets of Prince Charming double sided cardstock.
2. Using one of the patterned cardstock as the background, I used pieces of the other cardstock (the reverse side) to matt the photo and the journaling.
3. I cut 2x strips of Rose Card stock. I didn't measure the depth of these but cut to suit the page, putting the narrower strip near the bottom.
4. I adherred the strips with doublesided tape.
5. I then laid out the photos to get the positioning and sizing sorted. Cut off unnecessary background.
6. Matt the photo with the reverse of the Prince Charming Cardstock to suit the look you want.
7. I then laid out the four smaller pictures, leaving a grid between, and taped these down.
8. Typed up and printed my journaling, ripped around the journaling and using colour box chalks I inked the edge of the journaling before adhering it to the mat.
9. Made up the flowers by combining my choice of flower from the packs and secured with the brads.
10. Foam taped the flowers to the page.
11. For the Title I used my Cricut Machine, Design Studio and the Songbird Cartridge and welded the individual letters together. You could use the Alphabet Chipz above or you could request a quote from me to cut a Title.
12. I used foam tape to adhere the Title to lift it slightly from the page.
13. The pieces I have left from my Prince Charming Cardstock after cutting into a page for matting, will be used when I turn this layout over and put another layout on the reverse side. The beauty of double sided cardstock!