|To decorate Chipboard you could try any of the following suggestions:
1. Twinkling H2O’s straight onto Chipboard
2. Painted with water paint then spotted with the end of the paint brush.
3. Cream Paint then twinkling H2O
4. Three sponged layers of Scrapbooking Chalks
5. Painted in Pink then Twinkling H2O
6. Painted then Glass Finish – Sepia tone
7. Paint only
8. Twinkling H20
9. Ink Stamp Pad
10. Ribbon Glue and sprinkled Glitter
11. Covered with Patterned Cardstock, glued on to front only (easy), then sandpaper the edges.
Products I used from this site are listed below.